The First Alert SC9120B Hardwire Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup is the leading fire alarm for any household. It has been tested to successfully detect both smoke and carbon monoxide in amazing time.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas that is extremely deadly. It can expel from gas or oil burners, fire places, clothes dryers, water heaters, among other things. The First Alert SC9120B will alert you if it detects any carbon monoxide in the air. Not only this, but it’s a superior dual ionization smoke detector too.
The First Alert SC9120B is ready to go right out of the box. This combination smoke and CO alarm comes included with one 9V battery and an easy-to-follow users manual, so there really is no room for error.
First Alert SC9120B Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #592 in Home Improvement
- Brand: BRK
- Model Number: First Alert SC9120B
- Released Date: 2007-05-02
- Dimensions: .70 pounds
First Alert SC9120B Features
- Superior carbon monoxide sensor and dual ionization smoke alarm.
- Installation is extremely simple.
- Contains a universal mounting bracket.
- Simple alarm testing controls
- Individual smoke and CO-latching alarm indicators.
- 9V battery included.
- Limited 5-year warranty.
As you will see by the above image, testing and replacing batteries is an absolute breeze! I can press the button to test and simply use the side battery compartment to swap the battery. All without taking the entire thing down or flipping open a stubborn lid as I did for previous detectors.
A very good feature about the First Alert SC9120B is fact that it can be interconnected with up to 18 other alarms in the house. Meaning if one alarm is triggered, each connected alarm will also go off, allowing for an effective reaction to a house fire or carbon monoxide leakage.
Incoming search terms:
- First Alert SC9120B
- First Alert model SC9120B
- first alert model no sc9120b
- First Alert SC9120B review
- sc9120b review
- sc9120b first alert
- first alert sc9120b manual